2014 World Interdisciplinary Research Conference on Strategic Leadership and Innovative Management (WIRCSLIM)
Theme: “Serving the Global Community with Corporate Responsibility, Sustainability and Transparency”
September 4 – 5, 2014 | Freedom Hall
The competitive advantage of any business organization from different sectors of the society needs to be sustained and strengthened based on the enormous demand of modernization while facing new challenges in the midst of technological innovations. Maritime and Tourism industries play an important role in developing hospitality management strategies to meet the quality standards of internationalization while serving the people with great transparency, dignity and leadership which uplift the spirit and corporate image of any private and government organizations through sustainability of employment and management of quality living.
This two-day conference aims to gather and build strong linkages and networks among academicians, scholars and practitioners from higher education institutions, government and industry sectors around the world to share the findings of their studies, best practices and innovations in offering business solutions and government services as well as in education, maritime, tourism and hospitality management. It provides a broader perspective of developing and disseminating ideas, concepts and framework that would help alleviate the global economic crises. It also hopes to facilitate new knowledge from various experiences as product of convergence towards the interest of developing an educated, proactive and responsible global community.
Objectives of the conference:
1. To gather young academicians; experienced and accomplished professionals and educators in various fields of business, economics, public administration, maritime, tourism and hospitality management from different countries.
2. To provide the participants with an avenue to share the findings of their research undertakings that would impart greater opportunities for the community suitable and appropriate to their respective workplaces.
3. To develop new ideas and key educational concepts for advancing new knowledge with an enhanced creativity and originality in arts; designing innovative techniques in science and discovering various medical procedures in health services for sustainable economic development through research
4. To promote the importance of credibility, competence and collaboration among fellow researchers.
Topics of interest for submission include, but are not limited to:
- Business Administration
- Customs Administration
- Law and Economics
- Banking & Finance
- Marketing Research
- Consumer Behavior
- Public Administration
- Law Enforcement and Criminal Justice
- Human Rights Development
- Political Science
- Paralegal Studies
- Labor Relations
- Corporate Governance
- Commercial Ship Technology
- Naval Ship Technology
- Submarine Technology
- Commercial Ship Operations
- Maritime Safety
- Maritime Environment Protection
Tourism & Hospitality
- Destination branding and promotion
- Consumer behavior in tourism
- Tourism Industry and accommodation sector
- Air lines, air ports and international aviation
- Tour operation management
- Managing urban tourism for development
- Ethics in tourism management
- Managing the heritage enterprise
- Curriculum Development
- Higher Education
- Instructional Development
- Educational Technology
- Inclusive Education
- Educational Leadership
- Classroom Management
- Distance and e-learning
- Educational Psychology
- Quality Management System
- Total Quality Management
- Natural Resources
- Human Resource
- Knowledge Management
- Project Management
- Information System
- Production/Operation Management
- Business and Computer Management
Submission of abstract:
Abstracts within 200-250 words should be submitted on/before July 1, 2014 to firstname.lastname@example.org and must contain the following sections: Title of the article, Name of the Authors (All Capital Letters for the name of the Presenter and Normal Case letters for the co-author), Affiliation, email address, objectives of the study, methodology, significant findings, conclusion and keywords (at least 4). These should be typed single-spaced, Times New Roman with font size of 12 pts.
Submission of full paper:
Submission of full paper on/before July 15, 2014 is highly encouraged for the selection of Best Papers which will be evaluated according to these criteria: Academic Significance, Contribution to the Community, Technical Novelty, Quality of Information, and Language Usage. Only those submitted full papers within the deadline will qualify for the selection of Best Conference Paper. Original Papers not yet published or currently under consideration for publication elsewhere can also be considered for publication to Asia Pacific Journal of Multidisciplinary Research (APJMR) or Asia Pacific Journal of Education, Arts and Sciences.
Submitted papers shall follow the format and editorial policy of the manuscript/publication. Kindly visit www.apjmr.com for more information.
Submitted Full Papers must follow the following guidelines:
1. The research article must contain 3,000 – 5,000 words only.
2. Research Title, Authors, email address, Affiliation and Address, Country
3. Abstract within 200 – 250 words
4. Keywords: 3 – 5
5. Full paper must contain:
- Introduction (with Review of Literature and Studies)
- Objectives of the Study
- Materials and Methods
- Results and Discussion
- Recommendations (optional)
- Acknowledgement (if any)
- References (only those cited sources will be included in the reference list)
Preparation of electronic presentation:
1. Recommended program: MS Power Point
2. Recommended Font: Arial and Tahoma
3. Recommended number of Slides: 20 – 25
4. Important Sections which should be included:
a. Title of the Paper, Author(s)’ Names and Affiliations
d. Objectives of the Study
e. Materials and Methods
f. Results and Discussion
g. Conclusion and Recommendation
5. Make textual and graphical discussions concise and informative.
Conference Date: September 4-5, 2014
Abstract Submission Deadline: July 1, 2014
Notification of Acceptance: July 15, 2014
Full Paper Submission Deadline: July 15, 2014
Early Bird Registration: August 5, 2014
(Early Bird Registration/Publication Payment will receive 10% Discount)
|Registration fee for Filipino Delegates||Presenter without publication||Participant/ Listener||Presentation With Publication*|
|Professional & Graduate School Students||Php 5,000||Php 4,000||Php 7,500|
|College Students||Php 4,000||Php 3,000||Php 6,000|
|Every Additional Paper for Presentation & Publication||Php 1,000|
*(Online & Print for 1 Research Article)
|Registration fee for Foreign Delegates||Presenter without publication||Participant/ Listener||Presentation With Publication*|
|Professional & Graduate School Students||US$250||US$200||US$370|
|Every Additional Paper for Presentation & Publication||US$50|
*(Online & Print for 1 Research Article)
**Inclusive of snacks, lunch, 1 dinner, souvenir program/book of abstract, conference kit, certificates
VIDEO AND POSTER PRESENTERS
- The souvenir program/book of abstract, conference kit and certificates will be sent through courier after the conference to all registered participants who will present their paper through video and poster presentations.
- Same registration fee will be charged to those FOREIGN video/poster presenters due to the cost of shipping.
- FILIPINO video/poster presenters will be charged P3,500 for Professional & Graduate School Students and P3,000 for college students.
Note: Bank Account will be provided later