Please Download: Abstract Submission Form
4th National Research Conference on Arts, Science and Health
Bicol State College of Applied Sciences and Technology &
Lyceum of the Philippines University, Batangas City
Theme: “Creating Sustainable Environment and Resilient Communities”
Venue: Villa Caceres Hotel, Naga City, Philippines
Conference Date: November 27-29, 2019
Abstract Submission Deadline: September 30, 2019
The conference aims to gather young academicians; experienced and accomplished professionals and educators in various fields of arts & humanities, applied sciences and health from different regions of the country. As a national framework for the exchange of knowledge, ideas and best practices, Higher Education Institutions are expected to initiate such activities that will strengthen the research culture of the members of the academic community.
The goal of the Conference is to provide the participants with an avenue to share the findings of their research undertakings that would impart greater opportunities for the community to implement the systems or methods that will be found suitable and appropriate to their respective workplaces. Developing new ideas and key educational concepts would also be the product of the conference for advancing new knowledge with an enhanced creativity and originality in arts; designing innovative techniques in science and discovering different medical procedures in health services for sustainable economic development through research.
Lyceum of the Philippine University –Batangas in cooperation with Bicol State College of Applied Sciences and Technology invites student and faculty researchers from different academic institutions both basic and higher education to submit their original research papers for oral presentation in the following areas:
|Arts and Education||Science & Technology||Health|
|Visual Arts||Social Sciences||Health Administration|
|Performing Arts||Natural/Physical Science||Oral/Dental Health|
|Communication||Science Education||Nursing Care|
|Multimedia Arts||Environmental Studies||Public Health|
|Humanities||Industrial Technology||Health Informatics|
|Education||Information Technology||Health Education|
Abstracts within 250-300 words should be submitted to email@example.com and must contain the following sections: Title of the article, Name of the Authors (All Capital Letters for the name of the Presenter and Normal Case letters for the co-author), Affiliation, email address, objectives of the study, methodology, significant findings, implication of the findings to sustainable environment, intended communities and discipline, and keywords (3 to 7). These should be typed single-spaced, Times New Roman with font size of 12 pts. An email will also be sent upon acceptance or non-acceptance of the paper for presentation.
ull Paper Submission
- All submitted full papers will be evaluated for the selection of best conference papers based on the following criteria: Academic Significance (25%); Contribution to the Community (25%), Technical Novelty (20%), Quality of Information (25%); Language Usage (5%).
- The final paper is also necessary for submission if the research article is intended for publication to Asia Pacific Journal of Multidisciplinary Research (APJMR) – CHED Recognized Journal. Submitted papers will be reviewed for adherence to established rules, scientific content and presentation by the Screening Committee. Original Papers not yet published or currently under consideration for publication elsewhere can be submitted to APJMR. Other papers that will not be considered for APJMR will be published in Asia Pacific Journal of Education, Arts and Sciences (APJEAS), Asia Pacific Journal of Academic Research in Social Sciences (APJARSS).
- The final paper should follow the prescribed template of the journal with the following sections: Title of the Paper, Name of the Authors, Affiliation, email address, keywords (at least 4), Introduction, Materials and Method, Results and Discussion, Conclusion and Recommendation, Acknowledgement (if any) and References.
- Final Papers should be submitted electronically in MS Word following the Paper Template to the Committee via email firstname.lastname@example.org. Deadline for submission of full papers will be on September 30, 2019.
- An acknowledgement email will be sent to the presenting author upon receipt of the final paper.
- Research papers for the concurrent sessions will be of 15-minutes duration. Academic Exchange of 15 minutes will immediately follow after all the presentations.
Criteria for the Selection of Best Research Presenter
|Mastery of the topic and Organization of Ideas
(Demonstrates extensive knowledge of the topic)
|Logical Presentation & Relevance of the Paper to the theme
(Maintains focus on the topic clearly and logically)
|Language Use, Delivery and Confidence
(Communicates ideas effectively)
Preparation of Electronic Presentation
- Recommended program: MS Power Point
- Recommended Font: Arial and Tahoma
- Recommended number of Slides: 20 – 25
- Important Sections which should be included:
- Title of the Paper, Author(s)’ Names and Affiliations
- Introduction/ Rationale
- Objectives of the Study
- Materials and Method
- Results and Discussion
- Conclusion and Recommendation
- Use graphs, charts, images for visual presentation rather than pure texts and tables
- Make textual and graphical discussions concise and informative
- If possible, provide implications of the findings to on how to make the environment and communities sustainable
- Submit your Power Point Presentation on or before November 22, 2019 to the official email address of the conference
- The organizer will provide the laptop during the presentation. In case of technical error in the copy of your presentation, please bring back-up file in your USB Flash drive.
|Professional & Graduate School Students||Php 7,000.00|
|College Students||Php 5,000.00|
|Every Additional Paper for Presentation||Php1,000.00|
Note: Early bird registration less Php500 (Professional, Graduate & Undergraduate) on or before October 15, 2019
*Inclusive: AM/PM Snacks, Lunch, Conference Kit, Certificates and Access to all Sessions
Publication fee of P5,000 will be paid once the paper was accepted for publication after series of evaluation.